Tuesday 14 February 2017

Single Mom Dresses like Dad to Attend Sons 'Dads and Doughnut' Day at School



When Whitney Kittrell’s 5-year-old son, Lucas, came home with a paper saying that they were having a “Dads and Doughnuts” day on Wednesday, the single mom said she was ready to let her father take the little boy to the event.
“I sat him down and said ‘you’re going to have a day at school, you’re supposed to go have breakfast with your dad … if you want to take your [grandfather] you can.’ He said, ‘I want to take you, you’re my dad, too,’” Kittrell said.
Preparing for the big day, the St. George woman said she didn’t think twice about painting on facial hair and tucking her hair in a baseball cap, knowing the gesture would make the little boy happy.
“I just dressed up because I know my son, and we have a goofy relationship with each other … knew it would make him laugh,” she recalled. “I came out of the bathroom and he just started dying laughing, saying, 'You look like a daddy!'”
The post has been shared over 60,000 times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments